This information is something that is very useful. There are many benefits of that little bottle of 3% peroxide you can buy cheaply at the supermarket or chemist. Hydrogen peroxide was invented during WW1 in the 20's and used to help cleanse wounds and hospitals. Here are some uses for Hydrogen Peroxide.
1. Pour one capful and hold in your mouth for10 minutes daily, then spit it out. No more canker sores, and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. Can be used instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of peroxide to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and table tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell.Simply put a little on your dishcloth when you wipe the counters.
4. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it to kill salmonella and other bacteria.
5. Spray fungal infection on toes with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water every night and let dry.
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day.
7. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in the bathroom to disinfect with
8. If you have a terrible toothache and cannot get to a dentist right away, put a capful of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for ten minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
9. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help get rid of boils, fungus, or other skin infections.
10. You can also add a cup of peroxide instead of bleach to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them. If there is blood on clothing, pour it directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute,then rub it and rinse with cold water. Repeat if necessary.
11. Use peroxide to clean mirrors. It leaves no smear marks.
Use with common sense and care . Keep away from eyes and children! It is a little brown bottle no home should be without!